Category : New Year
The last time I wrote about a year review was in January 2nd 2015, I thought I was too busy at that time. 2 years been passed, and here I am, through 2015 and 2016 with lots of new adventures to tell my Zelda. At least, my life is not boring..
I can say both 2015 and 2016 are the years that I have tried all new things I haven’t imagined. Lots of difficulties, failures, learning steps and some unexpected discoveries.
I wrote 5 blog posts (2 in 2015 and 3 in 2016)
1) Nice Guy finish last phenomena
2) After all is said and done, More is Said than done
4) Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
5) It’s not that I am so smart, I stay with problem longer
I managed to survive following (2015 and 2016)
1) 5 BMD talks (different topics with same theme)
– sweating and nervousness
2) 2 Bootcamps , facilitated almost 300+ people
– having fun and enjoy a lot! That’s me, BTW!
3) Flew 15 Business trips – 11 trips to Yangon, others including Hong Kong, Philippines, Dalian and Hangzhou
– Imagine the air miles and crunch moments on budge airlines , regardless of air hotess, oops, air hostesses
4) Mentored 3-5 Startups (free) – all startups are still pursuing
– Outcomes of 2 Bootcamps and I am so proud of them!
5) Managed to get started Consultation team for HumbleLab
– still needs a lot of work; I learned a lot!
6) Finished Triathlon standard race on 2016 August
– Cat 3 Storm during Race Day – what an experience!
7) Regardless of above, keep maintaining my fitness routine
– YeahX3 !
8) Still working full time job at HP ( undisclosed project lists within 2 years)
I missed out following (2015 and 2016)
1) Triathlon on 2015
2) Family time
3) New Year Parties and other usual parties
4) Social times with my colleagues and other closed friends
5) Monthly blog post target not reached
6) HumbleLab is not break even yet
All in all, in terms of life experience, those were good numbers regardless of failures.
Conclusion : I feel like I need to slow down in 2017 ! Let’s roll, the game is so on!